|November 29, 2012||#1|
DStv decoders are designed, manufactured and sold to receive Multichoice services only. Therefore, I offer no guarantee that all the channels I am sharing would necessarily work on your DStv decoder. The DStv HD decoder for example, does not offer a ?Public bouquet? and even for the single view decoders that do, one might be unable to watch the unencrypted channels once subscription is overdue. It would thus make the most sense to simply buy a good MPEG4-compatible digital satellite receiver and connect same to your satellite dish. There would be more on that later.
The easiest unencrypted channels to watch are the following 3 TV channels from China Central Television (CCTV), the major state television broadcaster in mainland China:
* CCTV News (formerly CCTV 9): this channel is targetted at an English-speaking international audience and mainly broadcasts news and current affairs programmes
Any DStv decoders can view the CCTV channels whether your subscription is expired or not. So long your satellite is pointed towards 36? East.
If you are using a good Free-To-Air (FTA) digital satellite receiver, a blind scan should reveal the CCTV channels. Else, enter the following parameters to your receiver:
* In South Africa ? Frequency: 11637 Symbol rate: 22000 Polarization: Vertical FEC: 3/4
The free channels from East Africa
In recent times, a few channels have emerged on Eutelsat W7 from Kenya, and beamed at the African continent:
* NTV Kenya: a leading TV channel in Kenya offering news and general entertainment
* Frequency: 11731 Symbol rate: 8751 Polarization: Vertical FEC: 3/5
The free channels from Francophone West Africa
A bouquet of mostly French-speaking African channels exist on Eutelsat W4.
* La Cha?ne de Futur (LCF): a tv channel from Togo
* Frequency: 12437 Symbol rate: 23437 Polarization: Horizontal FEC: 3/4
Kindly note that the channels are subject to change without notice. Thus, re-scanning your receiver regularly ensures that you are constantly in the loop as to the current channels.
WATCH ADDITION STATIONS ON YOUR DSTV FOR FREE.
Lets start with list of satellites we can receive here in Naija with the FREE TO AIR Scope.
Eutelsat W3A, 7 deg East: tps: 11192(V)3210, 10976(V) 3333, 12728(V)30000.
Astra 2b, 28.2 deg East T.p:12599(V) 3250, 12572(V)2854, 12617(V)9999 NSS7, 22 deg W tps: 10986(V)30000
Eutelsat 4/7, 36 deg East: tps: 12437(H)23437 Intelsat 7/10 68.5 deg East: tps:
Sirius 4, 4.8 deg East: T.P: 12605(V) 29950 .
If u want to watch FA cup you need to track eutelsat w3, for
2. Strong Decoder (Original 4663 or 4669 3. ****le Installation
Steps to Follow
2. Track eutelsat w4, mytv or Nss7
3. Connect a cable directly from the w3
4. Remove the cable (2rsr) provided and
5. Now connect your w4 cable directly from the lnb to the strong decoder (normal connection). Now plug the adaptor to your socket and connect to ****le.
NOTE:- MAKE SURE YOU DON'T PRESS
You can enjoy over 90 sport and movie channels with ur 90cm dish
N/B: They are encrypted channels
Don't forget to click the SHARE and LIKE button, to share this with your friends on Facebook because they too would enjoy reading it also.
|November 29, 2012||#2|
|June 14, 2013||#3|
western cape, south africa
hi please assist am trying to get this working but it aint working please in box me
|August 01, 2013||#4|
|August 30, 2013||#5|
Gud work bro
|July 31, 2014||#6|
It's hard to come by knowledgeable people about this topic, however, you seem like you know
|September 29, 2014||#7|
To get Nss7 in Enugu, can i use my 90cm dish, plz