Today, Iâ€ve decided to list out the top 5 Nigerian forum websites for the
year 2013. For those who dont know what a forum site is, it is an Internet
message board where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
TOP 5 NIGERIAN...Continue Reading

• Date: Sep 09, 2015

Welcome to Helping Hands International (H2i)
www.helpinghandsinternational.biz

Good morning. Give me some time to quickly say What Helping Hands is About, Why you should join and how you can join. Hammering especially on 'Why' let me proceed:

1. Because you have a heart of giving. We all feel like doing more for the needy than our usual 'widow's mite' but we don't often have the power to do so. We are aware of less privileged people, widows, students who can not afford their school fees, etc. Helping hands is such charitable organisation that enables you reach out to these people in such a way you never could.
2. Helping hands ideology A site that solves all the problems Entrepreneurs face in Nigeria, power supply, healthy forum with other entrepreneurs, free advertisements , learning business strategies and earning all the way.

3. It's a new world! The middle class has fast disappeared. You are now either rich or poor! No middle anything again. The Govt cares less. Policies no longer favour the poor but the rich.
Car tracking, web design, graphic design, etc are courses helping hands int'l trains its members on for free. These courses are very relevant and at no cost for all members .

Come join us today!!!! Hurry what are you waiting for???

YOU CAN WHATSAPPS ME OR CALL ME ON +2348088728121

• Date: Nov 19, 2015
Today, Iâ€ve decided to list out the top 5 Nigerian forum websites for the
year 2013. For those who dont know what a forum site is, it is an Internet
message board where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
TOP 5 NIGERIAN...Continue Reading
Inyavic

online job...all you have to do is click this link getpaid4duty.com/?rid=17239

• Date: Jan 19, 2016

Forex Trading Has Never Been Easier Before
Now you can invest in Forex Market easily without going into the complexities of it using MARLIVE Automated Trading System (MATS). MATS can trade on the Forex market 24/24, because Forex market operates in multiple time zones, so it can be accessed at almost any time.

MATS monitors Forex rates 24/24 and trades on the Forex market automatically using API in accordance with trading strategies of many experienced traders we have included in it. Just make deposits and let MATS do Forex trading to make profit for you.

MARLIVE Automated Trading System (MATS) was tested for over six months and the results were great, Consequently the system has been made available online.

https://marlive.com/?ref=7941171

• Date: Jan 20, 2016
Forex Trading Has Never Been Easier Before
Now you can invest in Forex Market easily without going into the complexities of it using MARLIVE Automated Trading System (MATS). MATS can trade on the Forex market 24/24, because Forex market operates in multiple time zones, so it can be accessed at almost any time.

MATS monitors Forex rates 24/24 and trades on the Forex market automatically using API in accordance with trading strategies of many experienced traders we have included in it. Just make deposits and let MATS do Forex trading to make profit for you.

MARLIVE Automated Trading System (MATS) was tested for over six months and the results were great, Consequently the system has been made available online.
https://marlive.com/?ref=7941171
Obaro
  • Date: Dec 03, 2016

Nigeria maritime university admission form for 2016/2017 session is now available. call
09077872152 OR                     Email us at nigerianmaritimeuniversity2015@gmail.com  for more inquiries.

• Date: Dec 05, 2016

Yaa, These are the tops, but I think www.blognigeria.com.ng should be included, they are just great